Maël COUTURIER C.M.
CEO & Owner
Maël is a transportation planning engineer specialized in airport design, planning and management.
He is a highly motivated professional with strong leadership, communication and organizational skills.
He has proven track record in team management, client relationship and major airport design and
Maël’s aviation certifications include:
- Certified Member (C.M.) of the American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE)
- Airport development certified from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Airport planning criteria certified from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Airport security coordinator
- Private pilot rating
- Commercial and Instrument ground certified
- Federal Emergency Management Institute (FEMA) certified in:
-Incident command system
-National incident management system
-Incident command system for single resources and initial action incident
2 Avenue Edouard Herriot